Local produce from local people
In addition to Dublin Food Co-op's extensive core products, fresh organic fruit and vegetables, local producers sell a vast array of fresh, organic, and artisan produce on Saturdays.
These Producer Members are an integral part of the co-op and contribute much to its atmosphere and sense of community. They also support the Co-op by sharing 10% of their trading "turnover".
Our producer members
Organic fruit, vegetables, herbs, cheese, and eggs
Bread, pastries, cakes and biscuits
Packaged oils and foodstuffs
Hot food, salads and drinks
- Aga Sierpinska- Co-op Café
- Katerina Psimopoulis - A Taste of Greece
- Bala Moorthy - Vegeplanet
- Siraj Zaidi - North Indian Gourmet Delight
- Raw Foods
- Sophie Rieu* - Unicorn Design (clothing)
- Susan Kelly - Naturamatics (personal care products)
- Melissa Garrigan (aromatherapy oils)
- Laura Turner (new and second-hand books)
- Anna Felton (craft and beadwork)
- Petre Nicolescu - Simply Water (water filters and treatment)
- Kate Park - Bare Essentials
- Xavier Verkamest - Amatsu
- Ursula O'Reilly+ - Ula Design (jewellry)
- Eibhlin O'Callaghan - Nature Cures
Want to offer a product or service to fellow Co-op members?
Find out more about becoming a Producer Member.