Co-op events calendar
Please contact Events team at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions.
Scroll til under the calendar for details about events.
Want to add this to your Google Calendar, click on the + button in the lower right corner.
To add individual events, open the item and click on "Copy to my calendar".
Ordinary General Meeting (OGM): Wednesday, 16 August 2017
An OGM of the Dublin Food Co-operative Society Ltd will be held at the main hall of the Dublin Food Co-op at 12 Newmarket, Dublin 8 on Wednesday, 16 August 2017 at 6.30pm (Registration from 5.30pm)
OGM AGENDA – 6.30 pm Wednesday 16 August 2017
1. Welcome and introduction of OGM Agenda
2. Adopt standing orders & S.O. committee, timekeepers, minute takers
3. Presentation of a Co-ordinating Body report concerning our strategic plan and premises update
4. Motion - Call an SGM to facilitate a Community Share Offering,
Proposed by Sam Toland, Seconded by Filipa Ferraz
The Co-ordinating Body shall call a Special General Meeting (SGM) no less than 8 weeks after this motions is passed. The motion to the Special General Meeting shall propose that the necessary amendments are made to our constitution to allow the society to raise additional share capital to fund the purchase of a premises.
5. Motion - Affiliate with ICOS
Proposed by Sam Toland, Seconded by Patrick Flynn
The Dublin Food Co-operative Society Limited agrees to affiliate to the Irish Co-operative Organisation Society Limited (ICOS) and pay such affiliation fee as may be agreed between the ICOS and the society.
Zero Waste Information Evening: date to be confirmed, June, 2017
The Dublin Food Co-op is supporting the Zero Waste movement by introducing a package free stall from 24 May 2017. The stall will allow you to buy exactly what you need and pay by weight, using your own containers. The stall will begin selling 15 products and aims to add to it, so we'd love to hear more from you about what you think should be there.
Come along to the information to find out more.
To volunteer at the Zero Waste stall, contact: email@example.com
Up-cycling course with Sophie Rieu click here
DFC PREMISES SPECIAL GENERAL MEETING, MARCH THE 30TH - 6:30PM
DFC ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING, APRIL THE 5TH - 6:30PM
- Sunday Markets
- Hill Walking - Last Sunday of the month - see updated info above
- Aikido - Tuesdays 7.30pm to 9.30pm with Fiona McAuley
- Musical Sessions - once a month at 11:30 in the Café. Check our events calendar.