How our online service works – Click and collect F.A.Q
How does it work?
- You can place a bulk order here on our website and collect it from our shop in Kilmainham. We are only selling products in bulk quantities on our website but we do intend to grow our shop over time
- We share discounts to all our members, that is why this service is designed for members. We aim to share the collection costs and savings by coming together to buy ethical organic food to choose from. If you want to know more about the Dublin Food Co-operative, read our blog posts, articles and get in touch. We are an open, positive diverse community.
You must be a member of the Dublin Food Co-operative to avail of this service – Join up here!
What can I buy?
- We have over 100 products to choose from. You can order bulk quantities(5 – 25kg) of grain, pulses, cereals and pasta, cases of oil, vinegar, tinned goods, ecological cleaning products, and household goods
What are the benefits of bulk buying online?
- Buying in bulk saves money – you receive between 15 – 22% discount when you buy in bulk.
- You can do your shopping from home.
- It’s more environmentally friendly – buying in bulk often means that your goods come with less packaging.
Where do I collect my order?
- You can pick your order up from our shop in Kilmainham
- Kilmainham Square, Unit 1, Building 1, The old chocolate factory, Inchicore Rd, Kilmainham, Dublin – Click here to see a map
Feedback – Your thoughts
- We hope that you enjoy using our online shop. Our aim is to make bulking buying at the Co-op as easy and accessible as possible. If you have any issues or have ideas about how you could improve our service please contact us below.
Our Click and Collect service is not for you? Why not visit our shop in Kilmainham. It is open 7 days a week. Weekdays from 8 am – 7 pm and Weekends from 9 am – 6 pm. The shop is open to anyone interested in shopping in a different way. Check out our zero-waste section. Bring your own bags, containers etc and buy what you need without the packaging.